Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pics of my 2006 SW tC. Picked it up from the dealer a week ago. Just got the windows tinted earlier today. I really like the look of the ground effects with the super white. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I am loving the car so far. I've been checking out the site since I started thinking about getting a tC a month or so ago. It came down to the Mazda 3 or the tC. I think I made the best choice,...for me anyway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i got a flint mica and i love that color but ....id have to say the white is the second best color on the tc IMO ..... i love the clean look to it plus it doesnt get to damn dirty like my damn flint lmao

·
Registered
454 Posts
Yeah same with me, I never really thought that white looked that good on cars but for some reason the Scion looks amazing in that color.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by dnelas2@Aug 2 2005, 11:59 AM
And how did you take the TC badge off?
All you have to do is pry it off with your fingers, if that doesnt help then floss. Make sure you have Goo Gone handy to get rid of the sticky residue. Try searching for debadging and there should be at least 2 threads about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To de-badge the car, I used a blow dryer and my fingers. I cleaned the rest of it up with a little goo be gone and a little wax. It was very easy. Just take your time. It took me and my roomate all of 5 minutes to remove the badge.

The tint is an all matalic tint. Forget what VA tint's name for it was but it was $30 more than thier regular tint. I paid $190. My roomate had gotten it on his WRX a while back and I like the way it looks. 35% all the way around.

I'm thinking about changing the grill at some point and possibly springs. I am toying with the idea of a carputer someday and of course I will be getting some new rims when money allows.

·
Registered
445 Posts
with the ground effects you REALLY need to lower it...it would make ur car look 20 times better lowered with the ground effects.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sure. I will try to remember to take a pic of the head unit when I get home from work and update the post for ya.

I had the same issue as a couple of other people here on the forums. When I went to pick up my car they had installed the 05 deck instead of the 06. I pointed out the mistake and they replaced it with the 06 deck the next day in about 30 minutes. I didn't have to argue with them. The only reason they didn't replace it the day I picked up the car was because the garage was already closed for the day. All and all, I had a very good car buying experience. Very low pressure. Just the way I like it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.