Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow, I've never heard of a yellow spare wheel.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Haha, that would definitely be humiliating to have a pink wheel.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I have a yellow spare rim.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yep yellow and it's damn embarrassing

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Nothing like being passed on the freeway by a minivan with 10 kids and Mom speeding to soccer game with the donut on the right front...anybody else seen this?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can someone revoke ^^^ talking privledges.

And Lance, i hear you man, I actually saw a metro rolling around the other day with two spares on it. Apparently he is trying to run skinnes on it
for a more speedy look

I think most spares have about a 50 mph suggested limit on them anyway, and lord knows how many times i have seen people doing 70-80 on them, good luck if they blow a belt in the tire.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive seen people with spares as all four wheels.... im assuming that its one of the three following things: Someone stole their wheels, they maybe getting new ones and already sold theirs?, or just that they are going for some serious weight reduction...haha and then theres always the other reason (they are just plain stupid)

·
Registered
243 Posts
AHhAHAHAHA, I used the yellow wheel of shame after a tire got F'ed up, dman thing cost me near enough to replace too. But i was on the yellow hell whole for 2 weEKS! yep, no lie, And all the shame. It looked so nice and then the other side, A YELLOW WAT? and i got a cherry black pearl car, so it stuck out like really bad. Laterz, hope no one has to use it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.