Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Don't worry, cause that will never happen. Sixth gear is possible, but the other two just aren't happening. Name a Toyota sedan that comes with AWD.

Why didn't you buy a WRX if you want those things? There are good reasons to leave them off, which is why Toyota did...

·
Registered
113 Posts
how about the celica all trac turbo???? its not a current production model but it had 3 doors same as tc it had 4 seats same as tc. it wont happen for the tc because its a fwd platform but i do believe that they might offer the tc factory supercharged.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Originally posted by pyroman2000@Feb 21 2005, 08:57 AM
how about the celica all trac turbo???? its not a current production model but it had 3 doors same as tc it had 4 seats same as tc. it wont happen for the tc because its a fwd platform but i do believe that they might offer the tc factory supercharged.
The tC has five seats, or does the middle one in the back not count...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
^^^It counts as a half seat. So the tC has 4.5 seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Feb 20 2005, 10:19 PM
I had a bad dream last night. I dreamed that the 2006 tC came out and it had a turbo, AWD and a sixth gear. It was a nightmare. I pray they don't make our original tC's wimps when the next model comes out.
Me too! That would soooo suck!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
i had a dream that they but a northstar v8 into the tc in 2006......

Dream on....

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Ok, they are probably not going to make a turbo tC, and there is virtually NO WAY they will make an AWD tC.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Feb 21 2005, 07:54 AM
Why didn't you buy a WRX if you want those things?  There are good reasons to leave them off, which is why Toyota did...
Dude! Everyone and their mother drives an STi out here.....makes me sick.....how can all these people afford $550+/mnth for a car payment, not to mention the insurance on it!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Easy. Get a job that pays decent money. I paid $642 a month for my Supra in 1994. Maybe that says just how bad I wanted one.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.