Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I wanna see the 3 coupe. But in any case BMW has always made the sexiest sedans on the planet. If I ever have to buy a sedan it will be a BMW.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Looks a little like an IS300 to me.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
when i first saw it, i thought it was ugly compared to the recent 3 series but after watching the videos and looking at the pictures its kind of grown on me. i like it! except for the taillights...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Oct 27 2004, 09:37 AM
I wanna see the 3 coupe. But in any case BMW has always made the sexiest sedans on the planet. If I ever have to buy a sedan it will be a BMW.

·
Registered
228 Posts
imo it's not so hot.

the rear reminded me of kia/daewoo kinda cheapsy korean remake of others' designs... so i didn't like it... the front - i like it from some angles, from some - not...

conclusion - i don't like the car nearly as much as the old 3rd series. i'm not sure that the new head-designer in bmw (whateverwashisname) is doing really a good thing going so far from the classical "bmw look"...
yet, you never know, as much as he screwed up with 745 he succeeded with new 5th series... so maybe (and prolly) it's gonna get much nicer by 2007-9 models...

·
Registered
228 Posts

i do like this one tho!

(well, if i had 70k, i'd get a pre-owned '03 m5... errgh... my very favourite bmw to date... bmw being my favourite make for years... errgh...)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
very nice. I've loved bmw's ever since I was a little kid. Used to have a little die cast 635 coupe model in blue. Loved that little car, so I guess you could say my opinion is a bit biased. Dont' really dig the new 7 series, the 5 is amazing, the 645 is gorgeous but DAMN expensive, and I really like the new 3 series. I'd love for BMW to come out with a 4dr M3 again. That would be friggin sweet.

·
Registered
614 Posts
are there any concept pics of the new IS 300? i love that car. i hope lexus makes it look even better.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by water@Oct 27 2004, 08:50 PM

i do like this one tho!

(well, if i had 70k, i'd get a pre-owned '03 m5... errgh... my very favourite bmw to date... bmw being my favourite make for years... errgh...)
I saw one of these on the interstate today, it actually looked a bit strange. I think the low position of the headlights (or high grill) makes it look drowsy.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hey, i actually see that. It looks like it's about to take a nap.

·
Registered
427 Posts
But does it have available carbon fiber B pillars??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts