Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, i got my tc after about two months. I originally thought I was getting an '05 but to my suprise they actually were able to get me an '06. The car is great. I have driven it for a week now and have got plenty of stares and compliments. I was nervous about the black cherry color, because I had originally ordered super white, but when I pulled up to the dealership and saw my tc sittin there, freshly detailed and glistening in the sun I was very pleased that I agreed to change colors. Honestly the pics do not do this color justice. You have to see it in person to appreciate. enjoy the pics. i still need to get the windows tinted. hopefully pretty soon. I will post more pics when I do. Sorry about some of the dark pics as well. I was close to night when i took them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i need to get mats that fit better, but they work for now. i think.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
welcome.. nice car... whos tibby is parked next to yours?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Nice ride and CONGRATULATIONS...Lucky that you got yours already....i gotta wait til i am 18...which is in July 28..i put down an order for a 2006 BSP 5SP tC.... what options did you get and how much did your car cost...oh and by the way where are you from?.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats my girlfriends. she loves that car to death.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
im curious as to your take on the tib compared to the tC

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just have patience because it worth the wait. I think with everything added the price was between 19 - 19,500. these are the options I added: Pedestal Spoiler, Exhaust System, Ground Effects Kit, Fog Lights,Door Sill Enhancements, Sport Pedal Covers by OBX, Speed Star Mesh Shift Knob by OBX, Front Strut Tie Bar by Hotchkis Performance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Of couse the tib has a little more power because it is a V6 but as far as comfort goes I believe the tc has that nod. More leg room for me as well as the passengers. I do like the fact that the tib has dual exhaust it seems to add balance to the back of the car. I would like to see that on the tc.

·
Registered
123 Posts
She's beautiful! I had originally wanted black cherry but they told me I had to wait about 2 months or so and I was impatient! Sypher is right, it is worth the wait. I think all colors look amazing. Congrats and enjoy!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.