Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went esploring to find some good angles on treasure island in san fran. As some of you know i go to the academy of art in san fran for photography....

like me new tint??

i think it looks good

new bay bridge close up

new bay bridge perspective shot.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not necessarily rebuilding...
but actually building a whole new one!!

oakland (ugly) side first

then

sf side (pretty)

not scheduled to be done for about two more decades !!

yes decades!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i use a digital rebel xt with a new zoom lens. i love that thing.

works great for school too

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the windows are tinted 5 % in the rear and sides (limo tint)
and the front sides are 30%

and i have an Uber amount of stereo equipment.....

jl audio w7 with a clear acrylic show box and a 1000 watt zapco amp.
also 4 mb quart p series 6 and a halfs with a 100 wat x 4 zapco amp going to them...

can u say bump?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Originally posted by EPSILON7617@Oct 24 2005, 10:26 AM
i use a digital rebel xt with a new zoom lens. i love that thing.

works great for school too
sometimes i feel like an idiot... for paying $900 for my digital rebel 6.3mp two months before the XT came out.. but.. then.... now I'm really attached to my rebel... either way.. canon makes great cameras... is anyone allowed to drive on treasure island like that? I live in fremont.. and I would love to take a car out there and take a picture like that at night..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by kidazn719@Nov 23 2005, 12:27 AM
is anyone allowed to drive on treasure island like that? I live in fremont.. and I would love to take a car out there and take a picture like that at night..
yeah.. treasure islane.. or yurba buenaisland (same island) has exits from the bay bridge. you can definitely drive on the island. lots of people live there in the old armed forces buildings. i might have to try that same location with night shots... sounds fun!

·
Registered
63 Posts
My friend has a BCP, I try not too give him too much #### for it. He ran over something big on the highway though and needs an engine swap. 7 grand covered by insurance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.