Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
ok i might as well tell you, (before everyone else does) there is a search and your supposed to use it. also there is no sportronic or automanual or whatever you want to call it for the tc. although, i hear its kind of lame (from my dad) maybe the 10,000 paddle shift auto in a ferrari f430 is fun, but so far im not missing it.

· Registered
242 Posts
oh yeah! welcome to the site!

· Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did do a search
found nothin............

i saw on this forum somewhere few days ago, ppl talkin about 06 auto has somethin special that 05 dun have so...............

· Registered
242 Posts
hmm well there is nothing new that i know of, and scion.com has some pictures of the automatic transmission. it looks pretty good. also,

btw: if you read about shifting an auto by going L,2,3,D that is completly stupid. you can damage your car, since the car is meant to be shifted like that when stoped, not while going at 70 mph. i would seriously recommened not trying that.

· Registered
219 Posts
here's my 06'

· Registered
219 Posts
sorry, but thanks for the enlargement lol

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Hmm? That's the OBX Classic Leather knob.

· Registered
219 Posts
yea I know unfortunatly my dealer told me to find manual was impossible because they're on back order

· Registered
957 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 14 2005, 10:29 PM
Ha ha! It's an automatic! That is so funny!

Grow up.
Too bad you don't find it humorous.. there's others that have thought that it was., I haven't been here as long as you have, but I figured krdshrk has made fun of my color selection on the tC i thought I'd return the favor... I did not make that comment to bash on anyone in particular.. I guess I should have directed it to him.. please keep up with the conversation or the relationship of other posts before making silly comments as "grow up." I'm 22.. you don't know me.. thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.