Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, wasn't sure if i just didn't read it right or if you guys knew whether the stereo system on the 06 tC is now standard as a 6 disc changer or if you have to get the ipod hookup or what? i was building a scion and they have an ipod option (260 bux) and XM and Sirius as options, but the 6 disc isn't there anymore and they don't really say if the stereo is 1 disc or 6 disc as far as i can tell. it used to be like 399 for the 6 disc right?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
single disc standard, iPod connectivity is the upgrade. the 6disc is gone from our car, still offered on the xA and xB, at a cost of 395.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can still have the 6 disc added as an option. I went with the iPod compatible radio, but the sales guy told me that if I wanted the 6 disc unit that they could add it once the car was delivered. He also said he didn't expect any dealer to offer this after October.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
right, which is about the time we will run out of stock on them. by gone from our car, i mean that it isnt an available option for the 06's. but sure, just like any other head unit, we could put one in for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.