Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Naturally aspirated, 2,946 cc, V6 petrol engine producing 230 kW (approximately 320 bhp)

There's no price for it yet, but the 407 coupe (translated from Euros) is about 25,000 - 30,000 . Not bad I thought.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Except I doubt we'll ever see it here. Peugeot's US offerings have been pretty basic, and a low volume seller like that is really not likely to get US tested and certified by DOT and EPA. That testing alone would likely add $10k per unit...

Sweet ride though. I'd love to see Citroen and Peugeot come back to the US, they're building some really great WRC rides these days. Sebastien Loeb seems pretty invincible in his Citroen.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
French cars. Meh.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I think the older pug 206 cc (hard top convertible) would have destroyed Beetle and PT Cruiser convertible sales. The 206cc was way cooler than both the PT and the Beetle.

I wish i had the Speed Channel so I could watch those pretty 307s get dirty, airborn, sideways, upside down.

Anywho, the 407 coupe concept is seriously sexy. So are most of Peugeot's other vehicles. They have carefully developed thier branding through those cat's eye headlamps, grilles and belt lines. I wish American car manufacturers spent as much time on the styling and brand identity of thier production cars as PSA Peugeot Citroen (Nissan) did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.