Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother wants a tC and needs to selll hi sprelude first!!! it is a red 2000 prelude with about 90,000 miles. 2.25 inch drop on RS*R springs, 16" Konig Rated-R (gunmetal), Front and rear strut bars, Custom stainless muffler (twin 3" tips), custom short ram intake with cold air box, relocated battery to trunk (to make room for intake), Custom front lip spoiler, Carbon fiber dash kit, Carbon fiber hood. e-mail me or send a private message if anybody is interested, i will get pics next time i see him (sept. 12th). He has stock springs, wheels, intake, hood, and muffler if you would rather have it stock!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well funny you should dig this up, you must have been looking for a looooong time. Well he ended up keeping the car and coincedentally he wrapped it around a pole about 2 weeks ago, after some elderly person pulled out in front of him so unless you are interested in the same car listed above, except now it is painted flat black and has about $13,000 worth of damage (according to State Farm). just forget about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts