My worthless opinions:Originally posted by ScionTc_Girl@Nov 17 2004, 01:52 AM
1.1st is the ground effects kits worth 1000? how low does it make it verse with out it?
2.should i get the bazooka subwoofer?
3. led lights , do you like em?
4.18' rims a must have?
5.should i get the supercharged? (cant drive stick)
6. should i get matching lights underneath it to match the led lights?
7. i love the scion tc the dealer said they were coming out with another car and he said if i liked the tc id be sure to like the new car..... anyone heard anything about new car....dealer man said be out next year...... makes me wanna not buy it yet in case i like that one better.....
thanks for reading this!
1. Absolutely not. It's barely noticeable.
3. Yes (in blue).
4. No. Waste of money. Not a big improvement over the gorgeous stock 17s.
5. Not unless you're rich.
7. Don't rely on something a dealer might or might not know. Being that there's no official word on any new Scion yet, I wouldn't make a decision based on what could be.