Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there selling any 18s, tires and rims for ~ $800 or less for the tC. I'm in the market for some new wheels but really only have about $800 total... dont really want crappy rims though either.. guess I'm SOL hehe thx....

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Where are you located? I am selling my Privat Profils (by Konig--see the link in my sig to my gallery thread for pics). If you're anywhere near New York I'll sell the set to you for $700; they're in perfect condition. If you're not near New York, I can try to find out how much shipping is.

The reason why I'm selling them is due to the big brake kit I bought; it pushed my wheels farther out (the brake kit affected my offset) and thus my front tires are rubbing. If you keep your stock brakes, these wheels will work perfectly fine, especially if you do not lower your car. Even lowered, you should be fine if you don't use anything other than oem brakes. My car is lowered and after the brakes it's just barely skimming occasionally in the front if I have the wheel turned and go over a big bump or enter a very steep ramp.

Please let me know if you're interested; I really want to get these off my hands and so far I only have one buyer interested and he seems to be on a very tight budget. I paid $1575 (but this includes special lugs and tax) for these wheels plus my tires (Avon Tech M550), which go for like $100 each at Tire Rack!

-Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.