·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't get it to work? That's my V1, but I just removed the suction cup thiny from my car and put it in my buddies car for the trip. I've found great luck with the stock suction cups that come on the thing you stick to your windshield by default. It works way better mounted up there I've found than any other location in the car. Especially for laser.

Btw, I drove most of the way b/c he has too many points and I have none, so I was doing MOST of the speeding, except in that clip b/c he wanted to drive for a bit. We made it from Syracuse, NY --> Philly, PA in 3 hours. For those who think speeding doesn't work, yes it does. We shaved 2 hours off the trip. hehe!

It wasn't too dangerous... well.. Okay, maybe it was. I should have put a warning on the video like, "PROFESSIONAL DRIVER ON CLOSED COURSE, NEVER ATTEMPT IRL (bs)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, the curly cord that comes with it? I didn't use that one. I ran the skinny wire behind the mold above the rear view mirror over to the fuse box. So now i just have a small wire that hangs down and is easily able to plug in all the time. No tension that way.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I "semi-hardwired" the V1 with a straight cord - the cord goes throught the a-pillar and then is tucked under the lining. Comes out of the lining toward the middle. The V1 itself lives on the visor.

The other end of the cord is plugged into an extra 12V outlet that I wired under the dash. That way I can move it easily into a rental or any other car I'm driving.

Back on topic

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Even better. Manuals are at what RPM at that speed?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
oh yeah right. Autos can theoretically go faster... I love it...

·
Registered
539 Posts
I was wondering how did you go 130 mph???...Ive only gotten mine to 127 then it shutsdown and boggs...I let off right after...

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, again, I wasn't the one driving. He claims he was going 130, but it was obviously only 12x, but it was probably close to 130.

Btw guys, yeah, I don't like driving auto's either, but it's so unfair that he can do 75 and turn 3000rpm, while we're @ 65 doing that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.