Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was sitting here on my computer looking at some rims that I have been thinking about getting but I am not quite sure..

THen all of a sudden it popped in my head...whouldn't it be really hilarious if I saw someone driving down the road with ya know what...10 inch rims on there car that stick out like 6 inches....oh man!

Sorry it just seemed a little funny to me is all.

What are they called steelies I think...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they only reason I think that I thought of that is because me and my girlfriend were coming out of the mall and I noticed this old ace accord sitting in the parking lot.

NO...it was not pretty, it has steelies on it sticking extremely far out and the body kit on it looked like it had been put together by smirfs or something and it had been spray painted to what only one could describe as a remote color.

It was aweful to witness and I felt like I should do the car a favor and burn it or something...man it hurt (all this because I used to own a similar accord but newer)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.