Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want ot model the tC so bad in 3ds MAx but I need the top view of it. A pretty top view Hi Res. no angles. SO if you have Paypal I'd be glad to pay the money. There is one on scion.com but it very very small. I need the details.

If you have a Hi Res scan of from a Mag I guess I'd pay $5. thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry I've been away. now Wolo that looks good but Thats on the scion website but small. so how do I now that you really have it really big I tell you what.

post it on the forum but only one quarter of the car so I can know that this si for real . $10 is alot for a a pic. I don't have any money in my papyal now so its goign to tkae a few days to transfer funds to my accounf. so chop it in 4s and post it so i can know its real. thanks. I really want it. And don't share it cause it'll be all over the web, lol. peace

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by Kenn@Nov 28 2005, 01:24 PM
sorry I've been away. now Wolo that looks good but Thats on the scion website but small. so how do I now that you really have it really big I tell you what.

post it on the forum but only one quarter of the car so I can know that this si for real . $10 is alot for a a pic. I don't have any money in my papyal now so its goign to tkae a few days to transfer funds to my accounf. so chop it in 4s and post it so i can know its real. thanks. I really want it. And don't share it cause it'll be all over the web, lol. peace
something suspicious...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by Kenn@Nov 28 2005, 10:24 AM

A slice of the file was sent so you can see its high-res.

Let me know when you want the rest of it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.