Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yes you are right SilverRSXJezus, but since he asking for time i thought hes never been to drag strips so i doubt hes going to go there. I give him high 15s. ;< thats what i did one my 1000 miles birthday.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I've seen Marko's car in person. You'd never guess it is as fast as it is just looking at it. He's made a lot of money street racing with it from what I've been told.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I've heard he doesn't race for less than $10k. Just rumor, but still, believable. That would buy a LOT of race gas, even if you're buying VP C16. On top of that, he's a pretty nice guy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Didn't sound like he shifted because it's a 3-speed automatic I think

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by iRoq+Jul 29 2005, 05:13 PM-->QUOTE (iRoq @ Jul 29 2005, 05:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Obike
what tracks were these times achieved in? 1/4 e.t. also differ with elevation. the higher the elevation, the less dense the air, therefore slower e.t's [/b]
MMP, Montgomery Motorsports Park... elevation ~250ft.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Montgomery-Alabama.html

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Originally posted by EddieMoney@Jul 28 2005, 05:34 AM
I'll believe it, its like my buddies vega stationwagon....wait....i dont know how many people here are going to know what a vega is.....
Lol! I do! I do! Those cars had wonderful tin motors that leaked like crazy. All vegas were good for was a built small block. I had an uncle with a Pinto station wagon (kind of the same class of car) and he dropped a 302 in it. It ran real good..yep.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Originally posted by Obike+Aug 9 2005, 07:08 AM-->QUOTE (Obike @ Aug 9 2005, 07:08 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2005, 05:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Obike

what tracks were these times achieved in? 1/4 e.t. also differ with elevation. the higher the elevation, the less dense the air, therefore slower e.t's
MMP, Montgomery Motorsports Park... elevation ~250ft.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Montgomery-Alabama.html [/b]
ah-hah! damn, we have the LACR (Los Angeles County Raceway) in Palmdale, where the elevation is about 3,200 ft.!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.