Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by Greed4speed@Jul 16 2004, 10:49 PM
I got my mind set on a rsx type s but the insurance cost and a lot of little things have prevented me from actually getting this car. After seeing the tc for the first time recently I'm beginning to take a lot more interest in the car. Performance is definitely important and the 1/4 mile and 0-60 times, if true, are impressive to me. I have to say that I've been a honda loyalist since I've first got my drivers license so a test drive is a must. I see some room for improvement but the design is perfect. I love every angle of this car. I hope they come out with a more powerful version to compete with cars with slightly more racing features, like the type s.
The car has been out like what 3 - 4 weeks. Just wait. At 163lbs of torque and 160 hp it's pretty much taken care of all stock hondas in or near it's class. With a super charger rolling out this fall, the demand for the vehicle, and the mind set of the audience it's marketed towards - - - there will be plenty of upgrades and racing parts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.