Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving down Beach Blvd. and I see this light blue integra driving down ..probably about 50 yards behind me. It sounded like it was going fast..but yeah; his exhaust lies. I couldn't tell what year it was but it wasn't any higher than a '93. So it finally catchs up to me driving normally and then I switch lanes and downshift in his face. So he starts revvin it up and zooms past me. My heart was already pounding; I get really excited when I'm about to race. Anyway We pull up to a light but there is no open spots up front. So I have to sit behind his loud ass. He keeps revving his engine and smoke just goes up in the air. It smells horrible. He's staring at me in his side view mirror and I'm just laughing. Some random guy in an old crap red car starts revving his engine and laughing. I look at him and give him a friendly nod and laugh with him. Everyone besides us are laughing their heads off looking at this integra. He has like 4 gauges so I'm thinking wow maybe he's got a turbo or something under his hood? anyway the light is taking forever and I'm getting dizzy from his fumes.

Finally It turns green and he takes off. Not that fast tho. I take off too behind him chirpin my wheels but not too bad. I change lanes as soon as I'm passed the truck next to me and take off. I didn't even have to redline first gear; I was confident in catching up without redlining it. Anyway we are goin straight and I'm just gaining on him lilikeo other. I even missed 4th gear and grinded but I just pushed the clutch in all the way and enganged the gear and kept goin. I caught up and passed him by half a car and had to quickly slow down because of a van infront of me. Also because my street was comin up to turn left on. So The light was red also . I pretty much considere this a win because I started behind him, caught up and passedhim by half a car length or more.

Here is a picture I drew because one of my girl friends could not understand what I said. So It was a quick senario picture. It's pretty funny lookin if you ask me. She thought my cars looked like turtles. and said it was cute. But it confused her a little more till I explained more of it.

Eric's ghetto Photoshop skills +1. I got the skills that kills (even though I used paint)

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks haha. I was pretty pumped after that. Racing is a rush.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Used those shaped things on paint..haha It's actually Appleworks because I am on a Mac. Its pretty simple. Shapes then you drag them. I used those squares and the rounded squares. haha self explanitory once you see it. took like 3 minutes.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
OMG how hilarious is this thread!? that picture!!!!! is it ok if i laugh cuz im freakin yucking it up! u took the time to put a REAL tC picture in it. and yeah ur friends right they do look like turtles! not that round integra u made! damn this is funny!!!! i want that in my sig.

is ur friend hot?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha. Yes it's okay to laugh because I laughed my ass off doing it too. Yes she is hot. and thanks guys. It was a pretty pumped up kill for me.

p.s. the tC pic is my avatar crapily cut out, shrunk, and rotated.. hahaha

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From now on all racing posts should include a hand drawn picture to help comprehend their story!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
but more specifically YOU should be paid to do all the illustrations.

"Forum: ALas' Killustrations"

Please! this needs to happen. xD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.