Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i already told y'all that i ordered my tc but i just called the dealer back and asked them if i could order the 06 tc instead of the 05..

he told me that there would be a 5-6 wait
on the 06 tc because it obviously has to be shipped from the factory.

now they have yet to find me an 05 flint mica tc so i was wondering...maybe i should go ahead and order the 06

i know the 06 comes with better tires, and ipod thing w/ steering wheel buttons (i have an ipod so i would find this useful)

what do you guys think..i honestly believe i can wait for the 06..

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
5-6 week isn't that bad unless you need the transportation now. if you are honestly going to use the ipod hookup and steering wheel buttons... get it.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
what Wolo said

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know the ipod option is not compatible with the 05 ...so it would cost a hell of a lot

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i went to the dealer today and ordered it. they said id be the first person from them to get an 06 :)

it should be here sometime in july..

·
Registered
98 Posts
nice, the 06 will be worth the wait in the long run even if the 05 and 06 were exactly the same. if you even plan on selling the car in say 5 years the 06 will probably be worth a grand extra, its a "year newer" even if its really only 5 weeks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
new deck for what?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
one thing i am really looking forward for are the new yoko tires that come on the 06! (so ive heard)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.