Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
1,686 Posts
i got it:

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice pics, i cant wait, the radio looks much better, i might even leave it stock.
i think that scion must be updating the website as i speak, some features and pics arent working, like some on the build your own area. maybe its just my crappy dial up connection.

· Registered
339 Posts
thats what im talkin about! i love the new radio, i might just have to keep it and sell my headunit (that i love sooo much)

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just noticed it says SAT ready... My aftermarket pioneer unit says that becuase it can be used with both syrius and xm... the one i had before that was only xm and said XM ready on it.
It looks like we will now have a choice for what service we want.
I like choices...

· Registered
123 Posts
the controls are sweet!!! i wanted the contorls on my steering wheel.. dam it... m so pissed lol the radio looks swt too damn it... so pissed

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my sig you mean? its actually starting to annoy me... especcially on this page where it is every other post practically, i need to learn to shut up, and now i am just making it worse

i think ill make it smaller, but it is 1:44 am, so that will have to wait until tomarow...

and here it is v

· Registered
662 Posts
I'm a jealous '05 owner.[/b]
So am i. Gree i want that remote control on the wheel so bad. If somehow i brake the steering wheel and i get it replaced under the warranty is it possible that i might get that one.
I know i won't but i just wish i could.

· Registered
509 Posts
I am looking at that steering wheel and really I like the orginal 2 tone steering wheel. Voluem control isn't a problem for me since I plan on getting rid of the stock hu and replacing it with something that is blue tooth ready. Ipod intergration is nice but really you can do that yourself cheaper, they now have the kits out there for that and with some time and good molding you can make a custom spot for your ipod to fit in. at least now nobody can buy my IIP
custom paint job since there are only a few floating around my town, everbody else has the white ones.

· Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by aznstylez@May 31 2005, 11:07 PM
whats the link to the 2006 tc i couldnt find it
http://www.scion.com

hover your mouse over the picture of the tC, and then pick your option

· Registered
335 Posts
I'm really not feeling the steering wheel controls. Don't get me wrong, the idea of them is great, I guess, but the design of them looks cheap and thrown together to me. I'm not feeling the two-tone that goes with them. I like the wheel on the '05 much better, it's a cleaner look. And come on, the radio is less than a foot away from the wheel....how hard is it to reach over and change the volume/station/track etc. ?

The new headunit looks much nicer with the knob instead of the buttons. Ipod intergration is nice, but it would have been better to just make it a auxilary input so you could play anything through it. Some people don't have ipods.

Just my .02

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.