Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a deposit down on a Scion tC on Saturday. They said it will take 2 weeks to get it. Probably could have gotten it sooner if I went with my second choice color, black. But I decide to wait a few extra days to get the flint mica because i've never seen a car color i liked so much.

I'm really excited but have one concern. I've read on this forum some people complaining about rattles in the hatch area. I noticed a rattle in the tC i test drove too, but the dealer said it was uncommon and just becaus the test car gets beat up a lot. whats the consensus, is my car likely to have a lot of rattles. that #### drives me crazy.

i'm hoping maybe they got all those kinks out with the 05 models and the 06's will be even tighter.

anyway...i'll post pics when i get the car. great site!

·
Registered
187 Posts
"Come on down!" (Price is right theme playing in the back)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hola! What's weird is that exact same thing happened to me...I'm waiting for my flint 06 and the white 05 i test drove looked and drove like it was beat! I know my new 06 will be much better.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself. Still waiting for the dealer to call and tell me my 06 in Nautical Blue is in!! I hate waiting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.