Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 05 IIP tC because I want to go back to the car I sold for this one (S2000). I thought being practical would work but I miss that car too much. The tC has 4,700 miles on it and is a 5-speed manual. The Scion options I bought with it are the F&R side air bags, 2 in 1 mats, door sills, TRD springs and put a TWM shifter in it w/ weighted shift knob. I DO NOT have the hatch rattle atleast I haven't heard anything back there. I had the A/C reserviced to blow super cool on the hot days. When I got the car home I clay bared it, used Zymol HD cleanse, then Zymol Japon wax. There are no chips in the front bumper. I only hand wash the car so it wouldn't get the scratches from a regular car wash. I am located in Des Plaines, IL which is a Chicago suburb. You can get a discontinued color and do not have to wait weeks for delivery. Thanks for looking! e-mail me at [email protected] or call 847-840-0829.

NEW PRICE $15,500 FIRM NEED TO SELL NOW TO BUY THE CAR I WANT AS IT IS UP FOR SALE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.