Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just gotten into an accident recenlty...and got it repaired after 2 weeks. They did a pretty good job. Also got my windows tinted...back 3 windows are "limo" tints the driver and passenger sides are 60 or 70% forget...but looks nice...wish I had gotten the driver and passenger side windows a little more darker, but oh well....

I also washed, clayed, and waxed it today so here....its soo shiny and smoooothe now!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
looks shiny

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
ahhhh nothing like the look of a black car when finished

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by DTRUONG_112@Jul 23 2005, 04:34 PM
do you have swirl marks now?
nope...why did you get swirl marks on yours?

·
Registered
454 Posts
That looks really nice, I live in southern cali and I thought it was illegal to have the front windows tinted... maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by WAHCHING@Jul 28 2005, 03:04 AM
what kind of wax do you use?
MacGuire's Wax and Polish....MacGuire's is the only brand I use on my vehicle...from MacGuire's Soap Wash to MacGuire's Tire shine to MacGuire's Speed Detailer...etc.. you kno what I mean hehe...it's the only brand I trust that will do a good job.

Oh maybe your cloth is the one making those swirl marks...what kind do you use?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Halewafa@Jul 28 2005, 09:53 AM
That looks really nice, I live in southern cali and I thought it was illegal to have the front windows tinted... maybe I'm wrong.
It is illegal....but I still do it anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.