Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i just need some helpfinding an o2 sensor simulator.....i've got the dc headers and i've searched every where and no luck for one with our tc....does any one know more about this....where i can find one.....a place that can make a custom simulator just for our tc, or if the unversal ones that company's sell work.....i know bout the whole anti-fouler option but i'd rather use that if there is no possible way to get an o2 simulator....any opinions or fellow tc owners that had the same problem but was able to get one or a customized one or whatever would be greatly appreciated....thanks!

-MJ

· Registered
5 Posts
Word is alphaworks will sell you one for $20 but I wouldnt mention the fact that you have a DC header.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Google is your friend. Pick one.

· Registered
37 Posts
go to any auto parts store, and get two 18mm spark plug anti-foulers. you will have to drill one of them out a bit to make the o2 sensor fit. screw to o2s into the anti-fouler, then screw that assembly into the second anti-fouler, then put the whole assembly back onto the car. I have the megan racing header and since I put the anti-fouler on no CEL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.