User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
In George I Trust

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to tCTech

I love my new image signature. No, I didn't make it. I just think it's awsome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

example of a great intelligence.. lets put a picture in my signature that is 10 time bigger than my every post... WTF?

My
- My

RIP George James aka Suprman 9/20/2011
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
In George I Trust

Garage

I do it for you Foques. I do it for you and all people like you. I love reading #### like that.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Pick your own - you deserve it.

Send a message via AIM to krdshrk Send a message via MSN to krdshrk Send a message via Yahoo to krdshrk

Honestly - huge images in sigs like that tend to annoy me. Tone it down a bit. You could cut that image in half in terms of height and keep the gist of it

2006 Scion tC - Nautical Blue (ANT10 - 2AZ-FE - 8S6)

QUOTE (inevitablegod)
Quote:
and this guy named krdshrk said he was going to boost his 2AZ and i was like, omg, wtf?? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via MSN to Plissken

Agreed, per the Forum Rules please make it smaller.

Jake
2005 Indigo Ink Pearl - Traded In
2015 Acura TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT with Technology Package
Please
before starting a topic.

QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Nov 3 2006, 12:23 AM)
Quote:
C/L. i love you, jake.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2007, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
In George I Trust

Garage

ooo. It's just outside huh... Meh, I was only going to annoy you guy's with it for a few day's anyway. You already know I don't really "do" images.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page