User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Pick your own - you deserve it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iscion
o god..... I can't believe that some people were standing in lines for the days ...

... is any one get one ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 02:11 AM
In George I Trust

Garage
Send a message via AIM to tCTech

Me. I will indeed own one. one day. In about 1 1/2 years. so yea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via MSN to Plissken

I'll be testing it for Turner. Let you know what I think when I get it.

Jake
2005 Indigo Ink Pearl - Traded In
2015 Acura TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT with Technology Package
Please
before starting a topic.

QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Nov 3 2006, 12:23 AM)
Quote:
C/L. i love you, jake.

post #4 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 03:51 AM

You'll be slobbering over it for Turner. Don't pretend like you're falling on a knife, you want this thing bad, Macboy.

I didn't get one. I've got a phone that works pretty good for me so far.

--
The Silent Lensman

post #5 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 11:34 AM

They were showing it off on the local news yesterday at an AT&T store and soon after the interview started, the employee tried to open eBay in Safari and they kept talking... and talking... five minutes later, still nothing loaded. just a blank white screen. once it started to load, it was soooo slow...

Also visit
&

Check out the all new
!

post #6 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 11:52 AM
In George I Trust

Garage

now thats funny! I'd expect that from Microsoft. Well, it alway's happens to "trendy" things. That's why I'll get one almost 2 years down road. By then, either something WAY better will come out, or most/all bugs will be worked out. For me, it's a win win situation. I don't have to have an iphone, I'll just get the proven better item on the market. booya.

post #7 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 12:49 PM

The iPhone isn't that great. There are so many issues with that phone it's not even funny. Seriously... AT&T is probably the worst network they could have gone with, and the damn phone works on edge. Seriously. Edge. A co-worker used to work for Motorola and when he found that out he died laughing. That thing is doing too much and doesn't excel at any given thing. Jack of all trades, works on none.

Official 2008 One Lap of America Competitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Herbert
A man is a fool not to put everything he has, at any given moment, into what he is creating. You're there now doing the thing. You're not killing the goose, you're just producing an egg. So I don't worry about inspiration, or anything like that. It's a matter of just sitting down and working.
post #8 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 01:36 PM
In George I Trust

Garage

QUOTE (Obike @ Jun 30 2007, 08:49 AM)
Quote:
Jack of all trades, works on none.[/b]
Isn't that how it normally is? That's why I wont buy a PDA or one of those dumb newage blackberries and garbage like that. I know people who own them and have trouble with them no matter what. I expected either apple to excel at this, or fail miserably. I didn't know until recently; your post Ben, that the iphone was attempting to work on Edge. Nothing works on Edge, not even Edge. Eh, well. Another failed generation of super high tech phones to hit the market. I'll stick with your more basic phones, basic mp3 players, and laptops for now if that's the case.

post #9 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via MSN to Plissken

EDGE works just fine here in a REAL city. True 3G takes too much power right now.

Jake
2005 Indigo Ink Pearl - Traded In
2015 Acura TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT with Technology Package
Please
before starting a topic.

QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Nov 3 2006, 12:23 AM)
Quote:
C/L. i love you, jake.
post #10 of 987 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 02:36 PM

The iPhone is overhyped and filled to the brim with shiet you don't need.

I <3 TrancE

I <3 my tC... OEM as F*ck

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page