Scion tC Forums - View Profile: SquallLHeart

LED Maniac

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. frankiesbluetc
    09-25-2011 10:46 AM - permalink
    frankiesbluetc
    o sorry i was looking at a tread that explained which head unit she had. it said hers was the 4th style. its a o9. sense your phone numbers on here is there a good time to call you? to save on confusion lol
  2. SquallLHeart
    09-24-2011 03:52 AM - permalink
    SquallLHeart
    uhh.. 4 gen stereo? *confused*..

the electronics stuff is just soldering rework with small surface mount components.
  3. frankiesbluetc
    09-22-2011 07:32 AM - permalink
    frankiesbluetc
    o by the way FFVIII 2nd best game ever next two FFVII lol
  4. frankiesbluetc
    09-22-2011 07:31 AM - permalink
    frankiesbluetc
    Wow thats a great idea with the vinyl! my fiancee doesnt care about the color changing needle. she just wants pink gauges. I on the other hand love them! there just to cool.
    I may not have a engineering degree but im very good with electronics. if you could explain it a little or maybe send me a couple pics on how its done i could do it myself.

anyway how much would 2 gauges 2 hvac and 1 4 gen stereo led kit cost? i can prolly find the voltage regulators somewhere
  5. SquallLHeart
    09-20-2011 02:00 PM - permalink
    SquallLHeart
    pink leds have a colored phosphor that WILL fade over time.. i usually use white leds with a pink vinyl behind the gaugefaces which works best. color changing needles require a ton more work and involves some engineering knowledge. (there's fabrication involved)

because of the amount of extra work involved, i personally don't offer them except for special cases.. it's just more work than it's worth for me. i have leds, but no more volt regulators at the moment for the hvac while i wait to afford more parts..
  6. frankiesbluetc
    09-20-2011 08:08 AM - permalink
    frankiesbluetc
    Sweet i was looking to do a in stall on mine and my fiancee tc's. im looking to do the cooler changing needle kit to them too. but i cant find a write up on it anywhere. ive looked and all i can find is 1 pic engineer put up on scion life. im confident i have the skill to do it just dont know where to start. can u help me out on that? if your still selling the parts id buy them trough you. o and one more question my fiancee wants pink but i keep reading they fad quick. is this true and if so how fast? thanks
  7. SquallLHeart
    09-19-2011 12:48 AM - permalink
    SquallLHeart
    yup. i still do them.
  8. frankiesbluetc
    09-13-2011 06:32 PM - permalink
    frankiesbluetc
    Excuse squall but do you still to the gauges?
  9. kbyrd
    04-18-2011 11:12 PM - permalink
    kbyrd
    Hey! Do you do the multi colored gauges?

About Me

• Signature
    your "friendly" ystc OG

There's "STRONG", and then there's "RETARD STRONG".

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07-11-2013 02:26 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to SquallLHeart Using...
This Page
https://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/21855-squalllheart.html

Mentions

No results to display...

Thread Tags

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome