Got some really bad news guys... - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Where is Donnie?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Got some really bad news guys...

George James Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Accident on 101 near Highland

Our beloved member and Suprman, George James, passed away late last night/early this morning after a motorcycle accident. No details as of yet besides the article posted. I have spoken with his [gf] and she wanted me to let the ystC family know before people started speculating and rumors spreading. Please say a prayer and wish our good friend the best.

2011 Subaru STi DD/Track Monster | Stage 2+ | Eibach ProKit+ | Cobb Tuning Downpipe | Cobb SF Intake | Ark Grip Cat-back Exhaust | Deatschwerks 65C | COBB APV3
Tanabe Revel VLS Oil Pressure/AFR Gauges | Seibon CF Hood | Moroso 2-Stage Catch-cans | Advan RZ 18x9 +45 | Hella SuperTones | Tint | White Satin Pearl

2003 Lexus IS300 Sport Design | 5-MT | Thundercloud Metallic

RIP Suprman133 4/26/88 - 9/20/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Gynecomastia

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

OOOOOMMMMGGSH!!!!!! NOOO!!!! WTF!?????? he just got that bike too :'(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
lol .... at 15 yrs of age ... it may be a nice break ....
Calm down people ... we are just kidding ... I would track his little butt down and drag it back home !
post #3 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Banned

Man that sucks.. he had just gotten that bike. At least he passed doing what he loved.

post #4 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

^ seriously?!

I can't fvking believe that. I just talked to him last night..
I am speechless.

My
- My

RIP George James aka Suprman 9/20/2011
post #5 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Party Pat

It's true foques, and to think I talked to him not to long ago either is haunting.

I don't want to believe this

RIP George a.k.a Suprman

post #6 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Where is Donnie?

I'm floored myself... mind blown. I don't want to and still can't believe it. Was hoping to catch up on sleep tonight but that's looking doubtful now...

2011 Subaru STi DD/Track Monster | Stage 2+ | Eibach ProKit+ | Cobb Tuning Downpipe | Cobb SF Intake | Ark Grip Cat-back Exhaust | Deatschwerks 65C | COBB APV3
Tanabe Revel VLS Oil Pressure/AFR Gauges | Seibon CF Hood | Moroso 2-Stage Catch-cans | Advan RZ 18x9 +45 | Hella SuperTones | Tint | White Satin Pearl

2003 Lexus IS300 Sport Design | 5-MT | Thundercloud Metallic

RIP Suprman133 4/26/88 - 9/20/11
post #7 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:02 AM
AWD V8 KILLER!

Send a message via MSN to AKtC

What the FUCK?! I saw Kev and Foques' FB status and came here ASAP. This is seriously terrible news. George was the last person that should have been taken from us. At least he will be truly happy forever now. He was a mentor in many ways, and helped me with a TON of non-ystc related issues.

It's true that God surrounds himself with the ones he loves the most. It seems like far too early. But no doubt that when we all get to those gates, G will be there to provide us with words of wisdom to carry us through, just like he always has.

Current - 08' Subaru Impreza WRX (371 AWHP @ 15PSI)
TOTALED - The FIRST Release Series 5.0 on this block. Recognize.
"Got Boost?"
R.I.P. George/Suprman, your memories and words will live on forever.
post #8 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Super Moderator

I have, absolutely no words for this. I can't accept this as true right now. This can't be real. I was just looking at different bikes with him, and talking football, and life, and his poetry reading that was coming up for a poet who had died..

RIP George: April 26,1988 - September 20,2011

post #9 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Gynecomastia

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

he was my fitness guru

Quote:
lol .... at 15 yrs of age ... it may be a nice break ....
Calm down people ... we are just kidding ... I would track his little butt down and drag it back home !
post #10 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:18 AM
AWD V8 KILLER!

Send a message via MSN to AKtC

Yeah. Me and him constantly talked about fitness and supplementation. He was so wise in so many different aspects. =(

Current - 08' Subaru Impreza WRX (371 AWHP @ 15PSI)
TOTALED - The FIRST Release Series 5.0 on this block. Recognize.
"Got Boost?"
R.I.P. George/Suprman, your memories and words will live on forever.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page