Got some really bad news guys... - Page 11 - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Pick your own - you deserve it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thinking of you, brother. You always have a place in my story.

Daily Driver
2008 Lexus IS350 - X Package
Family Driver
2013 Subaru Legacy
Sold

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Plexi. Full Stack. Dimed. It'll Fluff Your Comforter...
Quote:
If done right, Panda can be extremely sexy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 108 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 03:55 AM

All I have to say is,

I am absolutely blown away by this forum and it's members. To type my brothers name into google and come across this is just about the most heart warming thing that could happen on a night where I cannot sleep...thinking of him and missing him, which happens quite often. Better yet, to see that so many of you still have him immortalized in your signatures nearly 2 years later, is humbling beyond belief.

I am not sure if I have ever posted on these forums but let me formally introduce myself. My name is Brian James and I am George James' middle brother. One of many things my brother and I shared was our love for cars and engineering. We used to spend hours together working in his tC. They are some of my fondest memories with him.

Before George passed away, he had asked me to consider taking over the car payments of his 2008 Dodge Charger R/T, since he was going to purchase a new bike. At the time, I couldn't afford such a hefty car payment. After his death, I landed a great job and decided I would not only take over the car, but I would make it the baddest Charger in town.

When he passed the Charger was basically stock. Nothing but a Mopar CAI in it and his old sound system from the tC. In a year and half I have done quite a lot to the car. Better intake, bigger and better brakes, upgraded sound system, and a Corsa Exhaust system to name a few. And that is just the beginning. I have HUGE plans for the car. If you guys are interested in following the build, I would be happy to share pictures, videos, etc. with you here on the forums. Also, if any of you are interested in hanging out, hitting up car meets/shows, canyon runs or cruises with me, please don't hesitate.

Anyway, thank you for making my night. You have no idea what it means to me.

Cheers,

- Brian James
post #103 of 108 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Pick your own - you deserve it.

He meant a lot to all of us, even those of us who never got the pleasure of actually meeting him. For me, it's an honor to be a part of carrying on his connection and life to others.

I think about him a lot when I'm at the gym, and it's a HUGE motivation.

Daily Driver
2008 Lexus IS350 - X Package
Family Driver
2013 Subaru Legacy
Sold

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Plexi. Full Stack. Dimed. It'll Fluff Your Comforter...
Quote:
If done right, Panda can be extremely sexy.

post #104 of 108 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Eastie Send a message via Yahoo to Eastie

Brian, I'm so glad this thread was able to bring you some comfort and happiness. George definitely made a huge impact on this forum and its members. I texted him, video chatted, he played his music for us (there were times when we had 3 or 4 of us from this forum chatting) in the video chats. Just a really amazing and talented individual. I look at his pictures often, read our texts and messages between each other. I miss him a lot, and even though I never had the privilege of meeting him, he will always be in my heart.

I think it would be great if you wanted to share your build with us! Please do.

R.I.P. George (suprman133) <3: 4/26/1988-9/20/2011
post #105 of 108 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Hey Brian!
thank you for coming by out board! I've been watching your build on mopar side. Great work, mate!

My
- My

RIP George James aka Suprman 9/20/2011
post #106 of 108 (permalink) Old 09-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Crazy that it's now been 2 years. Still think of G almost every day.

Miss you bro.

RIP George: April 26,1988 - September 20,2011

post #107 of 108 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Where is Donnie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcow04 View Post
Crazy that it's now been 2 years. Still think of G almost every day.

Miss you bro.
I know I'm a little late to this, but I agree, it is crazy. I still have texts from the days before his passing on my phone. for some reason I just can't bare to delete them. I have considered many times but then opt to just leave them as is. I know he is in a better place and is keeping an eye out for each of us, he wouldn't do it any other way!

2011 Subaru STi DD/Track Monster | Stage 2+ | Eibach ProKit+ | Cobb Tuning Downpipe | Cobb SF Intake | Ark Grip Cat-back Exhaust | Deatschwerks 65C | COBB APV3
Tanabe Revel VLS Oil Pressure/AFR Gauges | Seibon CF Hood | Moroso 2-Stage Catch-cans | Advan RZ 18x9 +45 | Hella SuperTones | Tint | White Satin Pearl

2003 Lexus IS300 Sport Design | 5-MT | Thundercloud Metallic

RIP Suprman133 4/26/88 - 9/20/11
post #108 of 108 (permalink) Old 10-18-2013, 11:24 PM
RIP George James

Send a message via AIM to Scion08

Welp, thanks to George it looks like I'll be getting my personal fitness instructor certification by the end of this year. I'm going through a program with one last client and if everything goes well then I should be passing. I wish you were here with me to talk about this crazy year, buddy. You always were there to encourage me and support my decision. Thanks for your helping hand when I was having a hard time getting through classes and whatnot. I've got some catching up to do, but I'll get there.

/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page