i got jacked - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Pick your own - you deserve it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

well i got woken up today by our local sheriff. my car was broken into and was gutted inside. whoever it was either knows scions or has been around my car during the build. my headunit, tweeters, speakers, amp, subs and box.. all gone! im soo pissed. they tried to pry my door open like a dumb a$$ and failed so they smashed my driver side window and stripped me of my system and ipod and digital camera. if its anyone on here I WILL FIND YOU trust me, my grandpa and my moms best friend are federal investigators. and i have people all over town. if anyone knows anything or sees any of my stuff for sale please let me know.
before

after

before

after

window

Quote:
when i waas little, i used to think fox's were fake.. cause robin hood was a fox and he was a cartoon character...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 04:29 PM
AWD V8 KILLER!

Send a message via MSN to AKtC

OMFGGGGG! Dude... I am sooooo sorry. That sucks so f%^king bad.

And yeah, they definately had to have known our lego-like setup by the looks of it.

If it was me, and I found them... Killing Spree.

Edit PS - Is that Fingerprinting dust?

Current - 08' Subaru Impreza WRX (371 AWHP @ 15PSI)
TOTALED - The FIRST Release Series 5.0 on this block. Recognize.
"Got Boost?"
R.I.P. George/Suprman, your memories and words will live on forever.
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to suprman133 Send a message via Yahoo to suprman133

UGH...Hate to see this kinda crap. Always hard when you put so much time and effort into something only to have some dickhead ruin it.

The Scion community is a very popular target for thieves because they know how badly we trick them out, and they are VERY visually appealing cars, even when stock. Where was it parked? This is why I ALWAYS garaged the tC and even refused to move to a new complex to keep it that way. It was also Lo-Jacked and had a VIPERX aftermarket alarm system with remote warning via a keychain remote, so i received warning blips whenever someone was even close to it. ( I also never listed it as a mod back then to increase the effectiveness )

Even now, because I don't have a garage anymore, I don't bump my system in the Charger when pulling into my new complex, the less people know, the better.

Not saying anyone deserves this to happen, but you have to know to take the necessary steps to protect any investment you make, especially one as costly as a car with aftermarket modifications. Especially since insurance will more than likely NOT cover ANY aftermarket equipment.

Sorry to see this, but hopefully you can learn from it, recover and move on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate posts it could look like its mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

thx everyone for the feedback, it was in my driveway and ya that is fingerprint dust, they got 3 solid prints so hopefully they will come back with something. and suprman i totally agree, i have been way too flashy with it and i kinda knew it was coming, lesson learned. i would do an aftermarket alarm but there is no point now, its stock! lol but im trying to take it lightly, at least im still alive and well. next car is for sure getting an alarm and more protection. it woulda been in the garage but we have so much traffic in the driveway, its hard to do. thx again guys.

Quote:
when i waas little, i used to think fox's were fake.. cause robin hood was a fox and he was a cartoon character...
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:25 PM
AWD V8 KILLER!

Send a message via MSN to AKtC

Like I said in an earlier thread. Alarms are only a deterrent. Either skilled OR quick people can get what they want. Probably not to the extent of which you just got nailed. But you get the idea.

I think Im just gonna put a giant snake in my car. Whenever I park it, just let a massive boa constrictor live in there. Im sure that would prevent theft.

All joking aside. Terribly sorry at your loss. Hope the prints come back with something. However, bad news is. Even if they do. They probably already sold all your stuff. =/

Current - 08' Subaru Impreza WRX (371 AWHP @ 15PSI)
TOTALED - The FIRST Release Series 5.0 on this block. Recognize.
"Got Boost?"
R.I.P. George/Suprman, your memories and words will live on forever.
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

QUOTE (AKtC @ Jun 8 2009, 05:25 PM)
Quote:
Like I said in an earlier thread. Alarms are only a deterrent. Either skilled OR quick people can get what they want. Probably not to the extent of which you just got nailed. But you get the idea.

I think Im just gonna put a giant snake in my car. Whenever I park it, just let a massive boa constrictor live in there. Im sure that would prevent theft.

All joking aside. Terribly sorry at your loss. Hope the prints come back with something. However, bad news is. Even if they do. They probably already sold all your stuff. =/[/b]
ya the snake may work, i have 2 rottweilers but they are obviously too lazy! lol but i have people all over town looking for any of it and i have all the boxes with matching serial numbers so we will just have to see where it goes.

Quote:
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Scion Guru

Man I'm sorry that is so terrible brings back memories to me as well. When I lived in orlando my apt got broken into to EVERYTHING cept' my clothes jacked my car keys and took 1 stock rim from me. I know how it feels man you just feel so angry and violated. I wish you the best and hopefully you find that SOB. I lived by UCF so heads up if your around there.

Thats not broken glass its just my hatch rattling.
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Obsessed

Send a message via AIM to dam262a Send a message via MSN to dam262a Send a message via Yahoo to dam262a

oo damn didnt u just come back to orlando too damn..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
||

TeamScionEyed Miami VicePrez

post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 PM

Location: Phoenix, AZ, US, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth
Send a message via AIM to az tc Send a message via MSN to az tc Send a message via Yahoo to az tc

Damn dude, that ish sucks, and your tC was one of my favorites on here!

post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Pick your own - you deserve it!

Send a message via MSN to tc4ever
Smile

QUOTE (myrs30 @ Jun 8 2009, 01:22 PM)
Quote:
well i got woken up today by our local sheriff. my car was broken into and was gutted inside. whoever it was either knows scions or has been around my car during the build. my headunit, tweeters, speakers, amp, subs and box.. all gone! im soo pissed. they tried to pry my door open like a dumb a$$ and failed so they smashed my driver side window and stripped me of my system and ipod and digital camera. if its anyone on here I WILL FIND YOU trust me, my grandpa and my moms best friend are federal investigators. and i have people all over town. if anyone knows anything or sees any of my stuff for sale please let me know.
before

after

before

after

window
[/b]
Man dat suxs i hope u can find them and beat the #### of thoise thieves

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page