i got jacked - Page 6 - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 12:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

im glad they did revive this, i just got a tc and was debating on putting my subs in or waiting untill i got a cargo cover.... ill be waiting. this is one of the most beautiful systems i have seen.... my heart sank looking at those pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 04:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Viper is good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprman133 View Post
UGH...Hate to see this kinda crap. Always hard when you put so much time and effort into something only to have some dickhead ruin it.

The Scion community is a very popular target for thieves because they know how badly we trick them out, and they are VERY visually appealing cars, even when stock. Where was it parked? This is why I ALWAYS garaged the tC and even refused to move to a new complex to keep it that way. It was also Lo-Jacked and had a VIPERX aftermarket alarm system with remote warning via a keychain remote, so i received warning blips whenever someone was even close to it. ( I also never listed it as a mod back then to increase the effectiveness )

Even now, because I don't have a garage anymore, I don't bump my system in the Charger when pulling into my new complex, the less people know, the better.

Not saying anyone deserves this to happen, but you have to know to take the necessary steps to protect any investment you make, especially one as costly as a car with aftermarket modifications. Especially since insurance will more than likely NOT cover ANY aftermarket equipment.

Sorry to see this, but hopefully you can learn from it, recover and move on.
I’m glad you mentioned the viper field. I’m waiting for them to call me. Hope it is not so expensive.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page