National ystC Meet! Dallas, TX (July 1-5, 2011) - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
Pick your own - you deserve it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ppaulrulez742 Send a message via MSN to ppaulrulez742 Send a message via Yahoo to ppaulrulez742
Default National ystC Meet! Dallas, TX (July 1-5, 2011)

To the best of my knowledge, in the years that YSTC has been around, there hasn't been a NATIONAL meet. While talking with Drew [AKtC], we have decided to organize this meet. As of right now there isn't a date, set of dates, or anything asides from the general Summer of 2011 idea. Obviously this is going to take some work, and pretty much everyone is going to be forced to drive more than just a few miles to make this work. Thus the year and a half notice. There is a strong pull from Cali, but everyone can't just pick up and drive that far out there so let's try and make this a central theme, getting away from the coasts, to make this as fair as possible. Remember, we are striving for a National meet.
Any input is appreciated.

Any ideas for the location, feel free to belt them out, that's what this thread is for!

Come on guys and girls, let's make this work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelspit
The Monster In Human Is Inhumane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:17 AM
AWD V8 KILLER!

Send a message via MSN to AKtC

QUOTE (paul.segovich @ Dec 22 2009, 02:10 AM)
Quote:
and pretty much everyone is going to be forced to drive more than just a few miles to make this work.[/b]
Literally... Like.. Forced. We carry big guns.

But no, in all honesty, this is something we would like to see happen. We know everyone that has local members has met here and there. And we also know others have met on business trips, vacations, etc. Now yeah, not all of us want to MEET some people on here. Haha. But a YSTC Meet on a National level would be pretty epic. That's one of the reasons this is the only tC site I frequent. Strictly because the community here seems to be more "family" than "business".

Like Paul said, any input would be appreciated. And yes, some critics are gonna say, "THIS IS A YEAR AND A HALF AWAY", but with me deploying until Fall of next year, and Paul BEING deployed right now, and some peoples funds and readiness of their rides... This notice is pretty necessary.

Either way, me and Paul are gonna drive somewhere and hang out. We would just like to turn it into a bigger scale type meet!

Input would be awesome as far as locations, ideas, etc!

Current - 08' Subaru Impreza WRX (371 AWHP @ 15PSI)
TOTALED - The FIRST Release Series 5.0 on this block. Recognize.
"Got Boost?"
R.I.P. George/Suprman, your memories and words will live on forever.
post #3 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:26 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to ppaulrulez742 Send a message via MSN to ppaulrulez742 Send a message via Yahoo to ppaulrulez742

Big super awesome guns.
And just throwing it out there, that if you have to drive near or through Illinois, My house is your house. If you'd want a place to stay, or just hang out for another day, no problems there.

We can do this everyone. Let's get some ideas!

Just to get the ball rolling.

There is a state park 20 miles out of Ottawa. Beautiful place, ample parking. A few good restaurants to eat after a nice drive through the ravines of the park.
http://www.starvedrockstatepark.org/
This probably wont be ideal for anyone but the few of us around the mid-west. But it's a start! Post your ideas!

Eventually we'll get a poll going with the best ideas and we will go from there.

Quote:

post #4 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Party Pat

I would be down, but in the next year and a half I might now have my tC any more :/

RIP George a.k.a Suprman

post #5 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:30 AM Thread Starter

QUOTE (Reaper @ Dec 22 2009, 05:26 AM)
Quote:
I would be down, but in the next year and a half I might now have my tC any more :/[/b]
No problem man. This is more about meeting the people and friends of YSTC than it is to show of your tC. At least that's how I'm looking at it.
I'd like to put faces to screen names, and just have a good time. No worries about what car you have!

Quote:
post #6 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:31 AM
AWD V8 KILLER!

Send a message via MSN to AKtC

Still welcome to come Reap. Like I said, it's a MEET, not necessarily a SHOW. Lol.

Current - 08' Subaru Impreza WRX (371 AWHP @ 15PSI)
TOTALED - The FIRST Release Series 5.0 on this block. Recognize.
"Got Boost?"
R.I.P. George/Suprman, your memories and words will live on forever.
post #7 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Eastie Send a message via Yahoo to Eastie

Good luck getting it done, boys. We've talked about it many times in the past, but it has never come to fruition.

R.I.P. George (suprman133) <3: 4/26/1988-9/20/2011
post #8 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Party Pat

heh aight, I wanna nominate chi-town. it's a pretty neutral area

RIP George a.k.a Suprman

post #9 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Party Pat

nvm, Tejas would be better. unless you guys wanna meet in the bumfu<k of nowhere like Oklahoma and [color=#000000;background:#000000] circle jerk [/color] *cough*

RIP George a.k.a Suprman

post #10 of 649 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 07:51 AM Thread Starter

You went central US north and south.lol
What about St. Louis. That's pretty central?

Quote:
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page