I lucked out: cops must love me - Page 2 - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to swimcody

no no im not bitching... or anything like that i am just telling my story. but i was reading my warning and it said i have to go to court does anyone know why i would have to go to court for a warning?
and i think i have been very lucky with the cops! and im not saying that it wasnt my fault cuz it was and i know that i just think its kinda funny that that they are EVERYWHERE now.. you cant get away with anything anymore. and for he record i just thought "out to get us" was kinda catchy so i used it... thats all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Destroyer of Cones

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Cops are out in force more these days for speeding.. too much in my opinion in a lot of places... but that is beside the point here. You are driving like a maniac.. you are going to get pulled over. Sounds like you met some really cool cops. Not quite seeing the point of your post.

"I am not flipping you off. I just want to punch you in the face so bad that my fist has a boner"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
IIP Scion tC - STF Prepped
2001 Spa Yellow S2000 - STR Prepped
post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

I would be happy, not bitching, if i had gotten pulled over that many times for going that fast and I didnt get a ticket. 3 out of the 4 times ive gotten pulled over for speeding, I got a ticket.

RIP George: April 26,1988 - September 20,2011

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 04:12 PM
tC Freak

Last time I got a 2 tickets I did not deserve them, the 1st and 2nd I was just going with the flow of traffic and a little bit slower, so I guess the officer pulled over the slowest speeder and it was me, took that ticket to court the Trooper showed in court and the Judge asked the officer at what time of the day was this, the officer said about 9am, the Judge asked the officer how many miles per hour was I going, the officer said 10 mph over the limit, and he Judge replied to the officer that 10 miles wasn't nothing at that time because lots of people go over 20mph at that time of the day, specially trucks and you to pull him over just because he was the slowest speeder. The Judge gave me just an adjudication withheld. I only paid 100 to a traffic lawyer so I guess that helped me. On the 2nd ticket I was puled over, again the slowest speeder 6mph over, a truck passed me like if I was standing still, well I got the same lawyer paid $100 again and the officer did not show up to court. The 2 citations that I talked about was issued in the roads of West Palm Beach in Florida, traveling to Orlando two different days, same time, and almost at the same location.

Everybody that has a car love too speed when a chance is there.
post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to suprman133 Send a message via Yahoo to suprman133

I definitely got targeted by the cops. Then again, my tC looked like some sh!t out of a movie.

I got more fix it tickets in one year with the tC than all my other cars/years driving combined.

I had a cop bust a u-turn at speed in traffic to follow me to give me an exhaust ticket, which didn't stick becuase I had the TRD.
The other time i had a cop pull me over and give me a ticket for my windows even though they were rolled all the way down, and i was doing 25. 25!!!! He actaully wrote that on the ticket. (this one also didn't stick)

Going to court for these thing, missing work and school was not cool. Cops are annoying. And there more speed traps in the San Fernando Valley than anywhere I've ever driven before. They damn near whip out ghillie suits and camo their damn bikes.

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate posts it could look like its mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Obsessed

you got pulled over 3 times and didn't get 1 ticket?? THATS REDICULOUSLY LUCKY. And you even told the cop you would give him a ticket?? lol that's pretty funny.

That would never happen in NY.

My friend was driving around here (LI, NY) and she got pulled over for speeding (she was rolling down a hill in neutral) - the cop wrote her a ticket saying she was going "too fast" - he didn't even write how fast she was going. She took it to court and still walked away with $170 fine + Points!

2005 BSP
Mods: Injen CAI
TRD Springs
TRD Rear Sway Bar
OBX Sport Pedals
Dr. I Quick Shifter
post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Pick your own - you deserve it.

*topic title changed to represent what really happened*

Also visit
&

Check out the all new
!

post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 07:58 PM
tC Freak

I be lolzin.

[b]2009 Blue Ribbon Metallic tC
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Eastie Send a message via Yahoo to Eastie

C/L Definitely a great title change! I knew he/she wasn't going to get any sympathy when they posted it.

R.I.P. George (suprman133) <3: 4/26/1988-9/20/2011
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Scion Guru

Send a message via MSN to michaelSHK

QUOTE (white angel @ Jul 9 2008, 12:16 AM)
Quote:
i told him that if he is going to give me a ticket then i will give him a ticket for not using his blinkers while pulling me over.[/b]

Oh yeah, forgot about this part. I hope you got a ticket on that occasion. Even if the cop is a complete prick you're stupid for talking back like that.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page