post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
suprman133
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to suprman133 Send a message via Yahoo to suprman133

QUOTE (Foques @ Mar 27 2009, 12:44 PM)
Quote:
D, many car forums have subforums dedicated to health and fitness.
well, all that i'm on, at least..

Interesting read, G.
Taking notes..[/b]

I agree, both the VW fourm and the charger forums I'm on have them. It would definitely help me to keep the information more organized seeing as how this is going to get filled/confusing very quickly all under one topic. Eric, any take on this?

QUOTE (Reaper @ Mar 27 2009, 12:32 PM)
Quote:
dieting should be your next cover PPPP

haha thats my trouble.

how about gimmicks such as weight loss pills ex) hydroxycut(hardcore), lipo-6, alli, etc etc.[/b]
My next two topics will be Hypertrophy(Muscle building) and the all important weight loss (in which I will cover all the tricks, sales gimmicks, products, etc)

I will do my best to finish at least one of these by this weekend. It's hard to keep it concise when there so much information and products to cover, but I'am doing my best. This is actually good for me too, since I get to review my material and form little "study guides" for myself and my clients.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate posts it could look like its mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome