Scion tC Forums - View Single Post - The Official Exercise/Supplements Thread
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
suprman133
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to suprman133 Send a message via Yahoo to suprman133

As many of you may or may not know, I am a huge exercise freak. As a certified trainer(NFPT/NCCA), I specialize in plyometrics (strength and explosiveness) training. I put in 11 months of studying and testing to make sure I know my stuff inside out, as well of years of practical application( no quick 6 weeks ' online accreditation' courses for me!) I have been a martial artist for 15 years(Shotokan, Tae Kwon Do, specializing in Jeet Kune Do and MMA), and played 5 Varsity sports in High School(Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Track), as well as one year of College Basketball at Cal State University Northridge. I pride myself on giving great advice from experience.

As a multi-sport athlete and martial art instructor and practitioner, I love seeing people grow and develop through physical fitness. I will use this thread to post workouts, post product reviews, post/write informative articles, answer any questions you may have, and chart my progress. I invite others to do the same if you wish.

Remember most people have limited knowledge of the reason as to WHY as supplement does what it does, or how an exercise achieves good results. ASK ASK ASK. The more knowledge you have about the subject matter, the more effectively you can apply it to yourself.

The first thing I will be doing is explaining one of the most misunderstood yet most widely used/recommended supplements. PROTEIN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate posts it could look like its mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome