tC - Two Upper Waterfall Peices, 1 lower, 1 HVAC 1 Odometer Bezel - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default tC - Two Upper Waterfall Peices, 1 lower, 1 HVAC 1 Odometer Bezel

I have the following:

Blue complete waterfall, upper lower (needs to be repainted badly), scion door, HVAC working. There are two things wrong with the setup, the control knob is missing and the HVAC level on the left doesnt display.

One stock upper waterfall peice with no door, has a good size scratch on passanger side.

One Gauge Cluster bezel, needs repainted badly.

I bought a car which the owner attempted to paint the interior pieces and failed. I then bought the waterfall off of this forum awhile back and never got around to painting. Today I bought the complete center piece setup from a friend so I have these parts for sale. Nothing is broke and Questions are welcome.

Taking best offers for everything, for best and fastest response send to jcarlisle1988@gmail.com. Please no low ball offers, I don't HAVE to get rid of these items and I will repaint myself before giving away.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	all.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	921   Click image for larger version

Name:	bluewaterfall.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	922   Click image for larger version

Name:	greywaterfalluppper.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	923   Click image for larger version

Name:	odometerbezel.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	924   Click image for larger version

Name:	hvacmod.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	925  

Last edited by xXErebuS; 02-15-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012, 07:46 PM

Meant to add, off 2006 scion tc
#3 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012, 10:25 PM

would you be willing to sell me just the A/C knob?
#4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Destroyer of Cones

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

He just said it was missing

The HVAC not displaying the fan level is not a great thing. Its a sign of some work gone wrong. I am guessing it is not stock colored leds? If not, they probably didnt do a good job of soldering the LCD back on, or there is a blob of solder between some pins. It could be fixed if someone who knows what they were doing looked at it most likely and you could get more for the unit. But, you are in FL or I would volunteer to take a look at it for you. Shipping it back and forth would probably not be worth it to you in this case, although a lot of people would not want to buy it not knowing what is wrong with it.

Others should note that the HVAC will ONLY work on 2005-2006 tC. They changed the board layout and a couple of key inputs on the 07+ models.

"I am not flipping you off. I just want to punch you in the face so bad that my fist has a boner"

2005 IIP Scion tC - STF Prepped
2001 Spa Yellow S2000 - B Street Prepped
#5 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by engifineer View Post
He just said it was missing

The HVAC not displaying the fan level is not a great thing. Its a sign of some work gone wrong. I am guessing it is not stock colored leds? If not, they probably didnt do a good job of soldering the LCD back on, or there is a blob of solder between some pins. It could be fixed if someone who knows what they were doing looked at it most likely and you could get more for the unit. But, you are in FL or I would volunteer to take a look at it for you. Shipping it back and forth would probably not be worth it to you in this case, although a lot of people would not want to buy it not knowing what is wrong with it.

Others should note that the HVAC will ONLY work on 2005-2006 tC. They changed the board layout and a couple of key inputs on the 07+ models.

Im in NC, not sure what happened to it, I'm pretty sure no one took it apart (stock leds btw), when I got it there was paint on the inside of the clear plastic over the display(or something; more than likely the cause of it not displaying now), on the left side where the fan level displays. I took it apart, sanded off the paint and cleaned up the plastic best as possible. I would like to clarify that the time, climate display location (floor, defrost, vent, etc) works fine, outside temp works fine, for whatever reason it doesnt display the fan level. Honestly I didnt even know that it did until I put the new one in my scion. It works fine, displays temp fine and everything, just doesnt show the fan level bar when you turn it up or down.

AC Knob is missing ****

Thanks for information on 05-06

As a side note, I could probably fix it, but it works fine (I would be even willing to make a video of it working if it comes down to a sale issue) and I really don't want to mess with it (too lazy to paint it anyways right?).

As always more questions are welcome!

PS I also have a stock 06 radio for sale, and a 10" mtx sub with enclosed ported box if anyone is interested I can get pictures. Nothing wrong with either, just upgraded to Pioneer Avic unit.

Thanks!
#6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 09:58 PM

i'm interested in the stock waterfall, sent you a private message..

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page