Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN 's Part Out!! (Lip Kit, Exhaust, Fogs, Grille, & More)

4K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  xx azn xx 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys so i'm going to sell the car so im doing a part out. I really do not want to go through the hassle of shipping the larger items, but i will if buyer pays. Dibs of course goes to the locals. I can either be at locations, Zip 11204 or 10923. New York.

RS1 Front Lip, Painted Black Has a small chunk missing but covered up. Not noticeable.$100 Picked Up

Where the crack is

RS1 Rear Lip, Painted Flint mica, *melted exhaust tip* Pics Coming soon $100 Pick up

Tinted Oem styled Fog lights, with 3K yellow HID Kit PNP, 100 Pick up

Tsudo mide pipe used about 3k, has moroso resonator welded. Kills header rasp! $150 Pick up

Megan Racing Short Shifter 55 Shipped

TRD Exhaust, with the titanium burnt tip. $150 Picked up

Integra C pillar bar (You can still keep seats w.o hitting your head $10 Pick up

AEM Battery Tie down & Oil Cap Can be repainted $30 Shipped

FIG Top Grille Powder Coated Black $30 PU
FIG Lower *OEM Fog Light Grille* $30 PU

HID Kit From HIDXtra 8K 9006 w. Slim ballast and Relay Harness *Brand New* $55 Shipped

OBX CF Fatboy Shift Knob *Comes threaded and w. spacers* 30 Shipped

HID Kit 9006 8K w. Slim ballast and Relay Harness *Brand New* 55 Shipped

Thanks For Looking!

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey guys so i'm going to sell the car so im doing a part out. I really do not want to go through the hassle of shipping the larger items, but i will if buyer pays. Dibs of course goes to the locals. I can either be at locations, Zip 11204 or 10923. New York.

Scion Pioneer Upgraded Radio, with Ipod Connect cable *Works for all years* w. RCA Connectors $200

Tein S Techs *Used for 2 months* $125 PU

Tc1 10" Custom Sub box. *Subwoofer Not included* $200 PU

Foot pedals with matching dead pedal $15

tC1 OEM Clutch Kit, & Flywheel, Used for 2k miles $120 PU

OEM Style tinted Fog light w. 3K HID Kit 100 PU

fogs back up forsale

#11 ·
if i came to you and bought the radio and fogs would you possibly help me install them?

#16 ·
i need the fig bottom grille, but im nowhere near you for pu. lol.

#21 ·
how did you like the trd exhaust? ive seen mixed opinions on it. i like loud exhausts like skunk2 and megan but ive read with an intake, header, (maybe s pipe as well) mid pipe, and trd exhaust it can get pretty loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.