Scion tC Forums banner

Red Super Advans + Vredestein Tires, KICS R40 lugs, TYC Tinted Tails & Yakima Rack

7K views 43 replies 6 participants last post by  upinsmoke23 
#1 ·
Red Super Advans + Vredestein Tires, KICS R40 lugs, TYC Tinted Tails & Yakima Rack

Well, I haven't been on this forum in a while but It's time to sell my car so I'm parting ways with some parts.

Prefer local pickup but I will ship at Buyer's expense.

Pictures Will be posted soon and more upon request.

Wheels
Super Advan Version 2 (Red)
18x8+38
5x100 bolt pattern
Original Price = $3000.00

I purchased these Advans back in 2009 and they were directly manufactured by Yokohama and shipped to my door step. At the time I paid around $3000 for these wheels. I looked on some trusted vendor sites and current asking price is around $680 - $700+ per wheel before tax and shipping charges from Japan. One Vendor did tell me there is up to a 6 month waiting period due to the issues a rebuilding process in Japan. These wheels have only been used in the summer and are used from about May-September. Wheels are in excellent shape with only a couple very minor rock chips on them which you cannot see unless your face is next to the wheel.

Tires
Vredestein Sessanta
225/40/18
Original Price = $900.00

These Vredestein Sessanta tires are 225/40/18. They are manufactured in the Netherlands and have a manufacture date of March 2011 on them (I believe but I will double check). These tires were purchased and put on the wheels during May 2011. They currently have around 4000 miles on them and have at least 90% tread life left on them. The tires have only been used in the summer and are typically used from about May-September.

Lug Nuts
Project Kics R40 NEO Chrono Lug Nuts
(1) Set of 16 lug nuts and 4 locking lug nuts.
Original Price = $275.00

Lug nuts were purchased three years ago when I purchased my Advan wheels. Lugs are in perfect shape with minor wear and have the typical inside surface rust since they are open ended. These have a rotating taper seat so you don’t strip the lug or your stud and ensure best contact with the wheel. These lugs have only been used in the summer and are used from about May-September.

PRICE I PAID:
$4175.00

ASKING PRICE FOR WHEELS + TIRES + LUGS:
$2000.00 obo

I may part with them separately so shoot me offers on what you want...Try not to low ball please :)

OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE SOON (GAUGING INTEREST NOW):

Bike Rack
Yakima
Contains the following items (Complete Roof Setup):
(1) #200099 Yakima Q99 Clip (1 set of 2)
(1) #200124 Yakima Q Towers (2 sets of 2)
(1) #200408 Yakima 48 inch cross bars (1 set of 2)
(1) #200083 Yakima Q83 Clip (1 set of 2)
(1) #207048 Yakima 44 inch fairing
(1) #207206 Yakima 6 pack SKS locking cores
(2) #202090 Yakima SprocketRocket Bike Racks
(1) #207202 Yakima 2 pack SKS locking cores
(2) #207220 Yakima Lock Housing
(2) #202067 Yakima Wheel Fork

Original Price = $850.00
Asking Price = $500.00 firm but will consider best offers

This is a complete roof mount set up for a Scion tC and other vehicles. It will hold two full bikes (fork mounted) plus the two front bike wheels. I paid $850 for the complete setup. This is honestly one of the best set ups I’ve had for the scion and it is rock solid when put on correctly. With the fairing in place there is almost zero wind noise. The SuperSprocets hold your bike very sturdily without having to worry about anything going wrong. The rack is in great shape with one minor ship on the cast part. Rack has some general sun fade which all racks suffer from. The bike rack is only used in the summer and is used from about May-September.

Coilovers

JIC
Model: FLT-TAR
All four coilovers have a spring rate of 8kg. Once rear coilover needs minor repair to dampening knob. More info below.
(2) Front coilover full assembly with adjustable camber plates and 16 way dampening.
(2) Rear coilover full assembly and 16 way dampening. You need to use your OEM top-hats.
Original Price = $2,250.00
Asking Price = $600.00 obo

I purchased these coilovers through a vendor on SL a few years back. They were used for one summer then removed for F2’s. The reason they were removed is because one of the internal springs on the top dampening knob (Rear Coilover) broke and needed to be repaired by JIC and because I never had any free time, I never made the simple repair and left the F2’s on the tC. Currently one of the rears is missing the adjustment knob so adjustments need to be made with pliers. This does not affect the actual coilover or internals in any way. The knob simply broke off in shipping and I never had time to return them to JIC for repair. I did speak with JIC USA and they can repair this or they can send the part out for you to fix.

Tail-lights
TYC Toyota Tails
Custom Painted with House of Colors Candy Charcoal Blue (Basically blacked out minus red brake bar)

Original Price = $300.00
Asking Price = $300.00 obo

These TYC tail lights originally were on Jeremy’s (Garage1217) show car. I purchased them from him when he parted out. He had a custom paint job done on them and to my knowledge after speaking with him, it cost a pretty penny. This is not cheap VHT night shade or from a rattle can. This is real paint and a professional job. I’d hate to get rid of these but I have no use for them anymore. These are still in excellent looking and functioning condition. These Tails have only been used in the summer and are used from about May-September.

This is the car as it currently sites. Showing the Advans, Tails, Rack, etc...

***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OEM TOP HATES SHOWN IN THE PICTURES FOR THE REAR COILS DO NOT COME WITH THESE. THESE NEED TO GO BACK ON MY OEM SUSPENSION***

as you can see, this is the broken know. Is basically a cap that goes on top: (compare to last pic)

See less See more
#2 ·
sweet ride man, would LOVE the bike rack but i dont think i could pay that much when i dont even own a bike LOL.....and the TYC's have a hint of blue in the paint? or they basically look black?

#4 · (Edited)
Thanks Man. Yea I have bikes so it comes in handy, but I won't lie, it does look awesome just sitting on the tC with its aggressive angle. To the naked eye the TYC's look blacked out and are very dark...But in correct lighting if you look around where the clear part is you can see the dark charcoal blue look which is cool and allows light to come through easier for the damn cops, haha...but for the most part they are blacked out. These are professionally painted and will last forever and will not fade. They are also professionally clear coated.

#5 ·
yeah man no doubt the bike rack is boss but i dont think i could drop that much cash for something i wouldn't even use...ya know? i wanna buy one with the least amount of attachments but still have the look of yours lol. but yeah the tails sounds sweet i think my TYC's are VHT the same exact way and i got them for $200 so for something that would last long thats an awesome buy and im sure someone will swoop it up... and as for the wheels i have never been a fan of how they look, but they are baller regardless haha your tC is definitely unique.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.