Scion tC Forums banner

Air Bag Light On and No Horn?

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  stuartmeaker 
#1 ·
I wired my mic for my navi in the silver panel on the steering wheel and I made sure I placed the wires just right to where they wouldnt get caught or anything. Well I had it in for atleast a month or two with no problems but then one day my steering wheel became hard to turn so I took it apart to find that the mic wire somehow came unsecured and got caught in the hub or something. I took it all out and it turns fine and all now but now I have the light and the horn doesn't work. I am assuming it has something to do with this since this started happening a few days after this issue. Any ideas? I read something about the clockspring...it was in a diffrent vehicle but I assume its the same?

#4 ·
Did you check the fuses? I doubt you blew anything or your air bag would have gone off but its possible. Easier to check than ripping your steering wheel out. Just an idea.

-Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.