Forum Upgrade - Scion tC Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 02:59 AM Thread Starter
Pick your own - you deserve it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have license for IPB 2.2 and have put in a request to have the forums upgraded. So, there may be a little down time and we will lose any mods I've added, but we'll be gaining a whole lot more functionality.

As soon as the upgrade is complete, I'll be working on getting things set up and the bugs worked out, such as the normal CSS issues and any problems w/ the current look & feel of the site.

So, this is just a heads up... & wish us luck!

Also visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

Check out the all new
!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 03:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to alas

Good luck! This is the only forum that feels like "home". Don't F*CK up.

-Ericson

QUOTE (Engifineer)
Quote:
If you are all against domestics, all against imports all against honda, toyota, etc, you are not a car enthusiast, you are a brand loyal "tuner"
I prefer to be an enthusiast and enjoy many types of cars.
post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 03:41 AM
Obsessed

AWW. IPB. JK, Eric. I'm sure the upgrade will go well but if you run into any CSS/XHTML issues let me know; as long as they're not IPB specific since I'm not familiar with its scripts and protocol (I've handled UBB Classic and vB). I have my own projects to deal with but I'm always happy to help out a fellow developer.

Original Graphic Designs by Strutz:
Wallpapers:

post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Eastie Send a message via Yahoo to Eastie

Lots o' luck!

R.I.P. George (suprman133) <3: 4/26/1988-9/20/2011
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

do a backup first.....

My
- My

RIP George James aka Suprman 9/20/2011
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 02:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to pharoh Send a message via MSN to pharoh Send a message via Yahoo to pharoh

Oooh

Ali

2007 FM, As stock as they come.

(01/11/05 - 03/15/06)
2005 FM, 5-spd, Floormats, SRS, Bumper Protector, Luminics Ultra White Bulbs, BlueBatMobile FM Eyelids, Injen Axle-back Exhaust, B&M Shortshifter, Tein S.Tech Springs.
post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 02:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to DevilBuckeye Send a message via Yahoo to DevilBuckeye

Are we able to install different skins for the members to choose from?

post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

I'm not sure... I like keeping the look of the site the same througout, but we'll see...

Also visit
&

Check out the all new
!

post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 03:06 PM
tC Freak

Send a message via AIM to schub Send a message via MSN to schub Send a message via Yahoo to schub

Good Luck!

Schub's '06 CSM tC

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">Black Powder Coated Injen Intake (SR) | HKS Air Intake Filter | Injen Axle Back Exhaust | TRD Strut Set | TRD Lowering Springs | TRD Front Strut Tie Bar | GrillCraft 4 Piece Grill Set | Lip Spoiler | Carbon Fiber B-Pillar Appliqué Kit | 6,000k HID Kit | Falken Ziex ZE-512 P215/45ZR17 | Hyper Silver XXR 502's | TRD Radiator Cap, Type N | Wrinkle Red Powder Coated Valve Cover | Doctor Isotope's Valve Cover Trim Plate | Doctor Isotope's Radiator Cooling Plate | Painted Battery Tie-Down | De-badged tC Emblem | Door Sill Enhancements with tC logo | Front Windshield Limo Tint Strip | Silver Eyelids | 5% Tint All-Around | TYC LED Tail Lights | Smoked Tail Lights | Full LED 3rd Brake Light | PBR Metal Master Front Brake Pads | Super White LED Guages | Super White parking, dome, lisence plate, reverse LED bulbs | Air Spencer CS-X3 (Squash) | APEXi S-AFC II | OBX Racing Pedals | NIKEN Antenna | Sirius Starmate 4 Dock & Play Radio + Complete Vehicle Kit | Pioneer AVIC-D3 | Pioneer - Two 12" 800W Single-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm TS-W301R | Pioneer - 800W Class AB Mono MOSFET Amplifier with Crossover - Black GM-7200M | Rockford Fosgate - 4-Gauge 800W Car Amp Power Kit CP4POS-06 | Cobra Laser/Radar Detector (ESD 8200)

Check out my
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

it is starting to look more like home. good work eric

ಠ_ಠ

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page