Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*ATTN PLEASE* Buschur Racing.... still in need of a volunteer

7K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Reaper 
#1 ·
As some of you remember a little while back I made a post asking for a volunteer. I have had NUMEROUS people interested but no one has came through. I am looking for a SERIOUS volunteer.

Below is the previous post that I had made.

Some of you may have read my post about the introduction of our company as a vendor here on the forums. If you did not here is a link to that thread: http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20514

Until recently we never thought we would be doing the tC stuff as it was not intended for our own sales but the thread explains exactly how we ended up offering parts for the tC as well as some history of what we're all about.

The reason I am making this post is because I am looking for a volunteer. Someone interested in coming here to the shop, having the parts installed and allowing us to use your car for install and product pictures. The only pictures I currently have of our items are the ones that ZPI used and to be honest I think the pictures suck! I would actually like to offer you some worth while high quality pictures of what you're buying.

For the volunteer: We will offer these items to you at the listed price BUT we will do all of the installation work for FREE in exchange for you letting us use your car.

If you are interested in doing this please give me a call here at the shop at 440-839-1900 or shoot me a PM so we can discuss this.

Take care!

See less See more
#3 ·
i'm afraid the incentive is not good enough....
Not many parts and parts are pricey. We all know that your quality IS good, but most of the people in tuner world are skeptical about the new companies that are showing up on the horizon due to unfortunate experiences with scammers.

That is my take on it.
Given the good history of your cars and car parts, I still surprises me.

Just a suggestion, try to offer that at scionmilitia.com forums - these guys are more or less local to you.

#4 ·
dude if anyone wants confirmation of this company and how good they are go to any web forum that deals with evo's, eclipse's or talons and you will get plenty of praise.

#9 ·
I agree. The incentive is not enough. Pretty much anyone now adays with a torque wrench and some common sense can install a variety of mods.

The local business speed shops I deal with are acustom to this except the foot the whole bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.