Scion tC Forums banner

WTB: Driver side TYC light OR Lens

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Candlejack13 
#1 ·
I'm not exactly sure if the TYC lenses are the same as the stock lenses, but if I mess up on trying to fix my driver side TYC lens I'm gonna need a replacement. Preferably no fog. If the stock lenses are the same, then one of those will work too.

If you have a driver side TYC light + lens put together, and it's priced decently. I will also consider.

#2 · (Edited)
This might help. It's a craigslist posting here in LA. Could contact the guy and see if he'll ship. Whole light is $10 with broken LEDs.

tyc tail light drive side only scion tc

Actually if I end up driving back to the Midwest in the next month or so I'll pass through St. Louis. So I might be able to pick it up here and bring it with me. (How do I keep being a mailman for TYCs?!) But try to see if he'll ship it to you first. Hell I'm thinking about picking it up myself.

#3 ·
This might help. It's a craigslist posting here in LA. Could contact the guy and see if he'll ship. Whole light is $10 with broken LEDs.

tyc tail light drive side only scion tc

Actually if I end up driving back to the Midwest in the next month or so I'll pass through St. Louis. So I might be able to pick it up here and bring it with me. (How do I keep being a mailman for TYCs?!) But try to see if he'll ship it to you first. Hell I'm thinking about picking it up myself.
yeah i saw that but forgot about it. I emailed him. If you DO drive back and he says no to shipping them ( or charges a ridiculous amount ) I'd LOVE for you to pick it up. Apparently the stock lenses aren't the same as TYCs. Different border thicknesses and such :/

Hopefully he emails back / the lens isn't foggy. Sort of sick of that...

#4 ·
///cant edit post.... >.<

Well the guy just replied Candlejack, and he said he's just trying to sell locally.

If you're near him, and you pay the guy 10$ and get the light, would YOU ship it to me. I'd make it worth your while ;)

#6 ·
yes please lol. i did text him and tell him that I'd have somebody I know from LA contact him
Lemme know if theres any fog and if that black paint on the edges is fading like I know they do.

#10 ·
Well if you want it you can have it. If you've already bought it and don't want it, ship it to me and I'll pay you. I'm gonna sell my lens + housing combo of the one I cant fix, so if you dont want the one near you I was just gonna have the LEDs fixed then resell it anyway lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.